Click here to view press kit (.pdf format)
• San Francisco Chronicle - a delicious blend of acoustic styles. (Andrew Gilbert)
• LA Weekly - Delightful. (Michael Simmons)
• Pasadena Weekly - Jessica Fichot melds childlike sweetness with grown-up savoir faire. (Bliss)
• Aspen Daily News (Time Out) - Authentic and endearing. (Andrew Travers)
• San Luis Obispo New Times - "Le Secret" is an intriguing musical journey (…) I dare you not to be utterly charmed. (Glen Starkey)
• Monterey County Weekly - Fichot has built a gorgeous globe-spanning repertoire. (Andrew Gilbert)
• Chico News & Review - By American standards, she's a throwing knife skill and lair full of tamed tigers away from being a real-life Bond Girl. (Ken Smith)
• Santa Barbara Newspress - a unique sound that blends vintage French chanteuse style music with modern singer-songwriter notions. (Jo Woodard)
• Seven Days Vermont - a melange of multicultural inspiration as rich and nuanced as her gorgeous expressive singing voice. (Margot Harrison)
• San Francisco Chronicle - ("Le Secret") was well worth the wait. (Andrew Gilbert)
• Flavorpill - Her jazzy mezzo-soprano, indie-style accordion, and relaxed backing band light up a program ranging from heartbreaking torch songs to European supper-club standards. (Shana Nys Dambrot)
• L.A. Jazz Scene - French jazz that is celebratory and full of verve.
• California Tour and Travel - like fine pastry: light, tantilizing and irresistable. (Chris J. Walker)
• Real Talk L.A. - a musical excursion. (Phat X. Chiem)
• from Tom Schnabel, host of "Cafe L.A." KCRW (April 2007) - "I was completely knocked out by it (the album) It's a very fresh and energetic sound. There are not that many people making this kind of music - even in France."
• Detroit Metro Times - Her worldly tunes (are) delivered with a wholesome sweetness. (Megan O'Neil)
• from KCRW (April 1st, 2007) - KCRW's host Tom Schnabel was so impressed by Jessica Fichot's debut CD that he immediately tracked her down and invited her to the studios of KCRW for a live performance and interview. This young and multi-talented chanteuse turned in an enchanting performance - her radio debut - so (...) be prepared to be delighted by this star on the rise.
Click here to watch or listen to the live performance in KCRW's studio.
Click on the following links to download Jessica's Full Press clips:
San Francisco Chronicle
Chico News & Review
Prescott Daily Courier
Aspen Daily News (Time Out)
Monterey County Weekly
Santa Barbara Newspress
California Tour and Travel
Real Talk L.A.
North County Times
Medford Mail Tribune
LA Jazz Scene